TESOL Course Nepal, Katmandu - TEFL Certification
Nestled along the greatest heights of the Himalaya, Nepal is a land of warm-hearted people, time-worn temples, and an amazing geography including some of the best walking trails on earth. It's a poor country, but it has a richness that is beyond monetary with amazing scenic splendor and cultural treasures.
It's the kind of country that lingers in your dreams long after you leave it. This is why so many travelers are drawn back to Nepal.
- The Thamel section of Katmandu, filled with an amazing assortment of shops, hostels, restaurants, trekking shops and people literally from every corner of the world
- Nepal is listed as one of the 50 places to see before you die by the BBC.
The Katmandu Valley has SEVEN UNESCO World Heritage Sites found within an amazing 20 km radius.
Nepal has the worlds 8 tallest peaks and has justifiably been the focus of some of the most outstanding achievements in the world of mountaineering.
- Your fellow students come from a wide range of countries and backgrounds.
- Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well trained in the industry.
- Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you wherever possible.
Local circumstances and extras may change without notice
for each location start just about every month. For exact
please contact > firstname.lastname@example.org“.