TEFL Course India, TESOL Course India (Kolkata)
In 1690, Job Charnok, an employee for the East India Company chose this site (now known as Kolkata) for a British trade settlement. The site was selected carefully, being protected by the Hooghly River on the west, a creek to the north, and by salt lakes about two and a half miles to the east. At the time there were three large villages along the east bank of the river Ganges, named, Sutanuti, Gobindapur and Kalikata. These three villages were bought by the British from local land lords.
- Kolkata (formally known as Calcutta)– (Capital of West Bengal) City of Joy
- School is located in the heart of the city
- Your fellow students come from different countries and various continents
- Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry
- Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you with whatever you need
- The locals are peaceful, friendly people who generally like spending time with foreigners
Join TEFL Course India and start Teaching English in India now, using this TESOL Course India you can Teach English Abroad anytime.
So why wait get TEFL Course India and start teaching English now.
Local circumstances and extras may change without notice
for each location start just about every month. For exact
please contact > email@example.com“.