TEFL Course Greece, Ios, TESOL Certification in Greece
If you are going to take a TESOL course, why not do it in amazing GREECE! Our course, located in the Cyclades chain, immediately south of the Greek mainland, on the island of Ios, is everything you ever dreamed it would be, from the bluest of blue water, golden beaches, to the whitewashed houses running up the hillsides.
Our school is located on Ios Chora or Ios Town is the main and only real village of Ios, build on the western side of the island, twenty minutes walk from the Town port. It is a real jewel, built amphitheatrically and shimmering under the sun.
It easily charms everyone with its little cube houses with flat-roofed houses and its narrow stone paved streets winding like a labyrinth of white lines traditionally painted around the large flat stones; arches and arcades are merging from a street or between two houses and contribute to the creation of a wonderful and magical atmosphere.
In this typical Cycladic village, one of the most beautiful town in the entire Cyclades, visitors will find many hotels, pensions, rooms for rent, restaurants, fine jewellery, gift and souvenir shops, mini markets and a great amount of bars and night clubs.
To enjoy the beauty and charms of Hora, it is better to wander around its magical streets during day-light hours, when most of the crowd is lying on the beaches, the bars closed and the locals out of their houses.
The breathtaking view from Panaghia Gremiotissa, the highest spot of the village, is worth seeing and truly unforgettable, especially during the amazing sunset. Behind the beautiful whitewashed windmills is the outdoor amphitheatre Odysseas Elytis (a famous Greek poet), where some concerts and plays are performed during summer.
The ruins of the Venetian castle which lie on the top of the hill and look over the village, are also very interesting to see. Despite the great amount of tourists and the frenetic nightlife, Hora has kept its traditional character and colours, as it has been proclaimed a preserved settlement.
- Ios, Greece, a four-hour ferry ride from Athens.
- Quite simply, one of the most stunningly beautiful places in the world.
- Your fellow students come from a wide range of countries and backgrounds.
- Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well trained in the industry.
- Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you wherever possible.
- The locals are peaceful, friendly people who generally like interacting with foreigners.
About the School
- TEFL International Future Continuous - ELC is an EFL School on Ios, Greece.The school was set up in 2003 and it is owned and run by Caterina Skiniotou.
The mission of the school is
- To offer its students the opportunity to acquire English as a Foreign or Second Language in a creative learning environment.
- To help students get acquainted with cultures and regions of the world where English is the main language of communication.
- To prepare students for success in world-wide acknowledged EFL/ESL certification exams (e.g. the Cambridge FCE or CPE exams, the Michigan ECCE or ECPE exams, etc.).
So why wait, get TEFL Courses Greece and Teach English Abroad now.
Local circumstances and extras may change without notice.
This TEFL International Course conducted by a separate company working as a subcontractor of TEFL International and is not a non-profit organization.
for each location start just about every month. For exact
please contact > firstname.lastname@example.org“.